online survey - open until march 16, 2018
As part of developing a Community Drug and Alcohol Strategy, we are seeking feedback on draft recommendations for each of the four pillars of the strategy: TREATMENT, HARM REDUCTION, ENFORCEMENT, and PREVENTION.
An independent company, the Centre for Organizational Effectiveness, will be collecting and analyzing the online survey component of the data.
Take the survey here.
- Strathroy Library (34 Frank St, Strathroy, ON)
Tuesday, February 27th from 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Dorchester Library, Large Community Room (2123 Dorchester Rd, Dorchester, ON)
Wednesday, February 28th from 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Central Library, Stevenson & Hunt Room (251 Dundas St, London, ON)
Thursday, March 1st from 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- South London Community Centre, Wakefield Rooms (1119 Jalna Blvd, London, ON)
Monday, March 5th from 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- London East Social Services (1835 Dundas Street, London, ON)
Tuesday, March 6th from 6:00pm – 8:00pm